NEW ICON

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

SCarowinds 2010

Hi,
I haven't been on the blog in I don't know when anyway wanted to update on 2nd trip to Carowinds ,but I wouldn't if we just went with no events or new rides.We went to their Octoberfest or offically named SCarowinds!!One thing I think is cool is it's practially in South Carolina and SC is in capital letters. Well I rode the Intimidator (of course!!) and I rode a new for me Nighthawk. I Loved it! Lets just say IT WAS AWESOME!!But, I would like to see a bigger hill on a ride like that in a different theme park location.I give it a 7 and the Intimidator a 9 or 10. Well, I got scared by this event and broke down in an outdoor resturant with tears:,,,,( But, I was being silly as we left I actually wanted to go back. But didn't.......

-Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment